Hi guys
Can anyone give me advice how to fix chatting system
The hole chatting icon, company and faction icons were completed disappeared
Clear cache and torn history
Refresh page
If it carrys on then post in B&I
Check your chat settings. The people icon, bottom right, then the cog on the people tab. There are several settings there for notifications, They may have reset to default for some reason.
(Also, better to use the questions/answers thread next time for this stuff)
Lack of question marks.
R-
I've got a tampermonkey script that can fix it, I'm selling it for a low one time purchase of $25,000,000.
You can also upgrade to VIP if you'd like, VIP allows you to send images including GIFs, voice notes, embed videos and soundcloud, this one will set you back 100m.
Having met many arseholes who's arseiness is bottomless I can confirm this conjecture to be correct...
If you use torn pda or any other extension i will recommend you check this
Code i haven’t had issues or worried about chat 2.0 ever since the relase.
Mentions:
[Userscript+PDA] Better Chat