Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Spin the wheel bug

Started by Slayer666 [21837] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 22 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100

Most-liked replies

Slayer666 [21837]
Device: samsung SM-S918W Android: 14 App version: 2.0.23


This has happened to me quite a few times. I forgot to grab a screenshot for the report but hoping maybe can see something on your guys end.


Every once in a while I will go to hit start to spin the wheel on the 1,000,000$ spin and I'll automatically get "request failed" error at the top of the screen and then automatically end up in the hospital with the alert that i was punched in the face by Lesley. The wheel doesn't spin and I automatically get the request failed alert when this does happen.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
If you move away from the wheel page before the reward gets credited, you receive your winnings on your next visit. You received your "winnings" from your prior visit, you can check your logs here.

Thanks!