Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Highest Racing Skill

Started by McDallas [14757] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 160 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
8
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
63 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100

Most-liked replies

McDallas [14757]
We were chatting in faction chat about the highest racing skill and some think it's capped at 100. I don't think that's possible that someone has reached that.

Who currently holds the honor of having Torns highest racing skill?
nihilisticcat [2112766]
There's a couple people that have 100 RS right now, they got it by working in a tv and getting the flat +1 boosts from press pass :) I don't remember who got there first, I thought it was toxicmonkey but looks like he's (only) at 97 lol, I'll poke around and see if I can't find the 100 RS achievement thread posted a while back

Edit: looks like the above was correct, Oct 2022 here :)

Mentions: Racing Skill 100