Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mobile issue - firefox browser issue?

Started by LoneGunman [1703824] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 20 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100

Most-liked replies

LoneGunman [1703824]
Since yesterday Torn has not been displaying properly on my phone. I think the issue is only on firefox but the bulk of the page seems to load up ok. The Sidebar and the top bar are not displaying correctly - the images are not loading and the text seems 'squashed together'. I think I have the latest version of firefox and dont believe I made any change on my end to cause this problem.

Everythings fine on my PC and even seems ok in Chrome on mobile but would appreciate some help.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Can you replicate the issue in Incognito mode with all of your scripts and extensions turned off?
LoneGunman [1703824]
A firefox private tab? Everything is fine if I go private ... I have Torn PDA on my phone but didnt have to turn it off for the private tab to work properly.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Can you please try clearing site data for Torn from the browser settings and see if it resolves the issue?