Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Undefined?

Started by Snowman_X [2126226] on in Bugs & Issues.

15 replies · 396 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
5
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
48 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

Snowman_X [2126226]
Device: blackshark SHARK PAR-H0 Android: 12 App version: 2.0.16

This is probably already known but when I go to faction pages their description just says undefined
nikitad [2147691] Tester
Hello
Is the issue still reproduced for you in the latest Android App version?
If yes - could you please provide a screenshot?
Thanks
JakeJrXl [2553858]
not only in app also in the browser and I know other people facing this issue as well.
Also not every faction description, a few you can actually see, but most you can't.
Btw, how close are we to solving this issue?

IMPORTANTE NOTE :

I was in a faction and I could see the profile description, but after I left, I could not anymore ( note edit: I can this faction's profile now. Not trying to mislead )
nikitad [2147691] Tester
Hello
I was able to recreate it in the mobile browser
It is not app specific issue
Passing up to the Faction mainainer
Thanks
JakeJrXl [2553858]
I mean, most of the factions I can't see their profile description. And if you mean the faction that I left, somehow i can see the profile description now. faction. But the issue is still persistent with most factions.
Kopites [1701371] Admin Staff
I got it today as well but after the next reload it's gone and I can't repeate it again. I'll continue checking it.