I'm sure some of you have seen or heard of this faction because they are quite big and have smaller branches. But after what happened hours ago, I was wondering if their name "wardogs" is really who they are. We have an ongoing war which you can see in the picture below. Basically it looked like an easy win for them but I have a very active faction and we are dominating the war which was a shock for them.
So the leader from their main faction seeing he can't win, sent me a message saying they will give us the win if we agree to pay them 25% of the payout. Like wtf XD. You want me to give you money for a war I'm already winning claiming you're giving me the win. So I decided not to reply to him because that was the shittiest deal ever.
An hour later the main faction initiated a raid on us which you can also see in the picture. They claim they will destroy 17K of our respect because we didn't agree to their deal XD
[image: i.ibb.co]
Also the picture below is a chat me and the leader had. Unfortunately I can't share everything here. Trying to make the post short as possible. It's obvious that they were forcing the deal on us because they couldn't win. What a shame Crimson_Drake. Raiding a 67K respect faction with your 2.6M respect faction because your 500K respect branch can't win against us. Wasn't even a deal in the first place lmao
[image: i.ibb.co]
That was just by they way guys. I know it's all part of the game but I'm sure the community agrees with me about the picture below. They aren't really wardogs. They are just bullies who can't take losses.
[image: i.ibb.co]
So the leader from their main faction seeing he can't win, sent me a message saying they will give us the win if we agree to pay them 25% of the payout. Like wtf XD. You want me to give you money for a war I'm already winning claiming you're giving me the win. So I decided not to reply to him because that was the shittiest deal ever.
An hour later the main faction initiated a raid on us which you can also see in the picture. They claim they will destroy 17K of our respect because we didn't agree to their deal XD
[image: i.ibb.co]
Also the picture below is a chat me and the leader had. Unfortunately I can't share everything here. Trying to make the post short as possible. It's obvious that they were forcing the deal on us because they couldn't win. What a shame Crimson_Drake. Raiding a 67K respect faction with your 2.6M respect faction because your 500K respect branch can't win against us. Wasn't even a deal in the first place lmao
[image: i.ibb.co]
That was just by they way guys. I know it's all part of the game but I'm sure the community agrees with me about the picture below. They aren't really wardogs. They are just bullies who can't take losses.
[image: i.ibb.co]
Mentions: Crimson_Drake [2280945]