Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bully story

Started by Skulls [2934483] on in Graveyard.

27 replies · 707 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
28
Discussion span
→
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Skulls [2934483]
And they keep reporting my every post XD
They want bogie to take down my posts because I'm exposing them. I'm crying XD
nex [2054500]
People are reporting your post because this is now the third (fourth?) thread on the same subject.

Spamming forums is a great way to ruin any sympathy people have for you.
Skulls [2934483]
I'm new to forum stuff, I just love to share. And this is just the second one and they already reported it
Ben_Hagen [2966467]
I spent my first 7 Torn months in Wardogs, so I am following your updates with curiosity. But, it's hard to follow with the 3 different threads you made on the same topic.

There's Wardogs or Dogshit and What it is like to war with wardogs already. Will you make a 4th post to rule them all?
In which thread should I post my memes and play with my old friends?

Mentions: Wardogs or Dogshit · What it is like to war with wardogs

xMrPink [221113]
Does this really need three threads?

At first I just thought WarDogs were pathetic but my guy, you’re rinsing this for all it’s worth.
Crimson_Drake [2280945]
My guy,

I offered you a win with no contest at the start of the war when there was still an active back and forth and next to no progress due to merc use on both sides. I offered 25% to get a painless yes or no as anyone willing to term wars will take that deal to save money on merc costs, anyone who wants to fight will say no anyway. You did not give me a yes or no, you tried to haggle for an extra 5%. When I told you 25% was more than fair enough already, you proceeded to spam me about diminishing cache values and how much you spend on wars and if I am happy taking the L I shouldn’t ask for so much money.

For evidence here is my first message to you including your brain dead response that I shared with my team:

[image: i.imgur.com]

While we were talking, we stopped mercing, because why waste energy and time on a war we were going to hand over? That part is clearly on me. By the time you realised you could get ahead you told me you couldn’t be the one to make the call and had to put it to a vote. I gave you two hours before following up, while you were online and hitting, to which you proceeded to ignore me.


I retracted my offer prior to the raid specifically so there would be no confusion about this having anything to do with money. Here:


[image: i.imgur.com]


This thread is likely going to be graved as it is in the wrong location and is the third forum post on the same topic, but the misinformation is laughable.

I am not begging you for money, this raid is not about money or the war, I could not care less about the outcome for Outpost. If you tried to send me money to end the raid I would send it back, this is wholly due to the fact that you are amongst the most annoying people I have ever interacted with in Torn.


I’m already the bad guy in this situation, stop weakening your position by spamming a twisted version of the truth for sympathy. The real story would have done you well enough, you’re only hurting your own optics at this point.

CD