I have a lot of credit cards from allegedly locating them during my crimes I commit in minecraft. Is there a use for them? Or do I just trash the credit cards and drivers licenses?
Credit Card Use
Started by CySecDog [3248112] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
From what I've read in the crime guides you use the credit cards to jimmy certain doors open in Burglaries. Not sure about driving licences. I sold a few but now I keep them cos you never know what you might need them for down the line.
I have sold about 500,000 credit cards on my bazaar this month for $899 each.
Thats something to think about before getting rid of your 'junk' crimes 2.0 items.
Yes i am selling a lot of the other stuff as well ....
Thats something to think about before getting rid of your 'junk' crimes 2.0 items.
Yes i am selling a lot of the other stuff as well ....
Drivers licenses sell 5000 a piece at Print Store. So don't trash them.
One credit card is needed to unlock some new outcomes at Burglary.
One credit card is needed to unlock some new outcomes at Burglary.