[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Good Evening,[/background]
Thank you to everyone who worked together in finding a peaceful solution to the problem. Our deal was honored.
I can't delete threads so I instead edited the thread's words to say the situation's resolved.
Thank you for your time, and now, I will go back to lurking quietly! <3
-Kitsch
Ironically I feel deals are more complicated than just fighting it out. Ends up being a he said she said or so and so is going rouge.
Caches values arent worth relying on someone much stronger than you to honor their word. If a faction that seemingly has the stat advantage and claiming to be able to stomp you wont give you a significant lead before hand, just fight it out. Theres no reprocussions for it otherwise.
Bigger factions will always make threats and try to huff and puff if you dont bend to their will. Let them find someone else they can bully.
Why not chase down
the guy who left? I wonder if his new faction is excited to have someone who would steal a RW payout.
Mentions:
DonPepePablo [2418965]
This guy obviously just read the news about the big heist recently and thought he'd have some of that. Bit of a pound shop version. His reply when challenged on it was 'whatever dude idc'. Class act - any faction, avoid like the plague.
raid his faction , burn his crops and slaughter his sheep
Wow that's horrible, scamming is the lowest of the low.
It's Minion's fault for picking his trusted minions badly, it's his place o pay up.
I have to agree with Lat here, scamming is the lowest of the low, who would do such a thing.
.
The guy he made deal with had no authority to decide but apparently he had the permissions to take the caches and run...
.
TRIAL BY COMBAT IS THE ONLY WAY HERE
the fact the person had armor access is the proof that he was considered a "leader" or a "council". But I agree that he had to confirm it with you first especially when you told him off. Can you post a screenshot of you telling him off?
I do majority of deals for my faction. I do not have the golden fist, but I have the co-leader rank. So I have the authority to decide.
.
...crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.
Just post a screenshot of the conversation where you refused the deal and that's it.
.
Screenshots or it didn't happen
Probably an unpopular opinion, but you're suggesting that the lead should use pretty much his entire NW to pay back someone else's theft? Absolutely deluded.
Take the loss on the chin, and just enlist again next week. It's not that big of a deal.
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Hey now... We are a good bunch here, there's no reason to avoid us[/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Sincerely, co-leader of Plague[/background]
[image: i.imgur.com]