Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Forgery Bug Blank screen

Started by Green_Revolver [1583290] on in Bugs & Issues.

20 replies · 288 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
39 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Green_Revolver [1583290]
I setup 10 Skelton keys and then 2 Perscrption when i tried for the 3rd it went blank and still remains blank now

id show a screen sot but its just a blank page i have cleared cache and tried it on a incognito browser and even tried on my phone all with the same result forgery is blank page for me
Pagey [2129946]
Yer facing same here.

Im seeing this in console logs:

Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'beginCrimeID')
at 494.3feab470d3d967d0e92c.js:1:58262
at vendors.0b1a62d236efc43d4f34.js:1:224008
at vendors.0b1a62d236efc43d4f34.js:1:224542
at 494.3feab470d3d967d0e92c.js:1:58179
at we (react-dom.16.13.1.production.min.js?v=e556e12567:84:293)
at He (react-dom.16.13.1.production.min.js?v=e556e12567:97:464)
at ph (react-dom.16.13.1.production.min.js?v=e556e12567:97:294)
at oh (react-dom.16.13.1.production.min.js?v=e556e12567:96:399)
at zj (react-dom.16.13.1.production.min.js?v=e556e12567:233:237)
at Th (react-dom.16.13.1.production.min.js?v=e556e12567:152:223)
Hemicopter [2780600]
I believe the problem to be that the auto generated project instance ID is considered a number, when no hex a-f is inside it.
I have seen this issue once already with another crime, a fix should be relatively simple.

EDIT: I was remembering this issue, which wasn't actually crime related: Link

that is not something you yourself can workaround in a simple manner.

[image: img.sabbasofa.de]

What it looks like (focus on t: ):
[image: img.sabbasofa.de]

What it should be:
[image: img.sabbasofa.de]


(thanks to chaoticsoldier for providing his copy of the crimeDB, I didn't have a problematic ID myself)

Mentions: Cannot see chain reports

CockyNudist [2209950]
I got this too right after setting up my 6th drivers license of the day, got 50+ projects saved up behind it I was hoping to complete tonight