I was doing some forgery crimes and the page went blank. No big deal I will just refresh the page, didnt work. Ok ill log out, didn't work. I'll try on a browser instead of PDA, didn't work. All the other crimes load without an issue, it's just forgery thay won't load.
Forgery Loading
Started by ObsessedGamr420 [1594720] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 31 / 100
Please post in this confirmed report on the same topic. Thanks..!!
Mentions: Forgery Bug Blank screen