Is there a allowed script that sends my copied text automaticaly to the trade chat every 60 seconds?
I need a Script Please help
Started by ERRA [2676463] on in Tools & Userscripts.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
A script that does that wouldn't be legal. Torn requires one non-API call to Torn to originate from one user-initiated interaction. So for example, you could send a message to trade chat when you press a certain button, but you wouldn't be able to send two messages with only one button press.
Further to this - unless I'm mistaken - something like this would require at least two button clicks (assuming it's via a desktop browser, it would need to be an on-screen/visual trigger if it's for mobile use); one for pasting the message info the textbox, then the second one to send the message.
I suppose this would still be 1/3 faster than the old fashioned way (right-click/long-press > paste > send) but, as for completely - or even partially - automating the process, that would definitely be 'illegal' under the existing game rules.
I suppose this would still be 1/3 faster than the old fashioned way (right-click/long-press > paste > send) but, as for completely - or even partially - automating the process, that would definitely be 'illegal' under the existing game rules.
it doesn't look like typing in the input for chats makes any network calls, so you should be fine auto-filling that.
I made one that does this and reported the exploit I used to get past the bot detection but they didn't patch it. The staff member I was talking to did confirm that using it would be illegal though.
(I haven't tried it since then though so the exploit might be patched by now)
(I haven't tried it since then though so the exploit might be patched by now)