grave
grave
Started by WhiteWolfX [2871084] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 40 / 40 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 40
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
B
Great start! You've got some good composition here and have picked out a font that goes well with your theme :) One immediate thing I noticed is the vertical lines in the middle where two of the background images overlap - I'm not sure whether this was intentional? You can eliminate a hard edge by adding a layer mask and using a big soft brush along the edge you're trying to get rid of so it blends into the background. Ignore me if this was purposeful, happy to give more detail if you need it.
I'll start off bidding at 1M
I'll start off bidding at 1M
2m
thank you so much for the feedback! I will definitely check out that tip and it was not intentional. I appreciate the support!
Pretty cool, good luck with the auction!
Beautiful start brother!
Great start, keep at it :)
new piece added :)
been editing all day now
been editing all day now
Good job! Nice to see your work, hope you keep it up!
Buyout on nightmare
Damn you Invert xD
Wow! Tysm! I’ll get to it as soon as possible
new piece! I hope everyone likes it!
another piece!!
Buyout on gangster
bump!
4 for meawto and 4 for raven.
b
new piece!
Details:
Mohg, the Lord of Blood (from Elden Ring)
Starting Bid: 4m
Buyout: 25m
Auction ends Tuesday, April 2nd, 00:00 TCT
[image: i.imgur.com]
Details:
Mohg, the Lord of Blood (from Elden Ring)
Starting Bid: 4m
Buyout: 25m
Auction ends Tuesday, April 2nd, 00:00 TCT
[image: i.imgur.com]