Someone referred me, but I forgot to add them when I signed up. Can I still add them as a referral?
Referral
Started by Violet- [3241100] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
Write who referred you, and then let that person post on this thread too
Please have the referrer post in this report confirming the referral. Thanks..!!
I was referred by MrDiabolik
I bought violet- to the game but forgot to have her use me when she signed up.
Sorry for the delay. This has been added.
Thanks!
Thanks!