I think Ched's telling you to get your stats out of hj range with all dem Yellows lol
And Easter Begins
Started by Chuck_Norris [2544593] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 94 / 94 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
10:45:14 - 28/03/24 You picked up a Green Easter Egg
10:59:53 - 28/03/24 You picked up a Yellow Easter Egg. Calender page, march
It will become available at midday TCT
He's already dead lol.
Lol ofc he is. That's my bad for taking Ched's announcement as meaning something.
And when I just went to copy pasta his patch notes update I see he's updated it from midday tct to selected timeslot.
Last edited by Chedburn
on 10:47:09 - 28/03/24
GGWP
And when I just went to copy pasta his patch notes update I see he's updated it from midday tct to selected timeslot.
Last edited by Chedburn
on 10:47:09 - 28/03/24
GGWP
Newspaper said noon. But it spawned at 11 TCT. RIOT TIME.
technically it spawned at 10am for me...
10:03:34 - 28/03/24 You picked up a Red Easter Egg
Egg
Egg
7 already?!
Nice. I almost forgot to update my profile pic for easter.
Agreed, considering miss information was spread... Especially if what Chuck_norris said is actually true and the patch notes got changed at that timestamp.
So eggs still spawn way off screen, good luck finding em without scripts...
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
-Script go brrr
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
-Script go brrr
Just know that all of torn hates you
I made the mistake last year of not using scripts, so I came prepared this year!
You can only attack Bunny when your event is live, Nudist got Chedded