Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[CLOSED] Forever :)

Started by SpicyTea [3249299] on in Attacking.

10 replies · 103 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
SpicyTea [3249299]
I will do bulk of 5 and 10s or as much as I can do, depending on how much energy I have right now.

Also I willing to do 1 Xanax for 3 attacks but that is only 1 per person because I dont need that much! But thats again only if I need some!

If I wont get to you in time it is first come first serve or I will put you in a waiting line! Remember there are also great sellers looking for some other money so please I encourage to look at some other people in the forums and I'm sure you guys would already do the same!

I will also if I have enough energy at the end of the deal we could do a small deal of I do 3 attacks for 1 Xanax and like up top and I will give you 1 free attack!

Currently stacking energy and may take a break for now I am going to focus on leveling up and gaining progression in game!
AyomX [2959714]
Wow I did not expect he did better than my imagination
I will rate him 5* he is fast and keep to is prom.
SpicyTea [3249299]
Spread the love not the hate everyon! Also going to leave it [OPENED] for buisness just not going to be on and regaining energy for night! Will respond to msgs as soon as I can!