I started fireworks stand but I have no idea how to run it I am making 0 dollars a day and I don't understand why
Fireworks stand help
Started by Tman420 [3154001] on in Company Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Whiskas [2905276]
· 5 likes ·
It could be a huge coincidence Tman420, but your only employee is also named Tman but with a different number.
You need to build your own stock, put a worker as pyrotechnican and then another as a salesman
Mentions: Guide: How to Start a Company
And you need some employees
It could be a huge coincidence Tman420, but your only employee is also named Tman but with a different number.
That's his kid. nerO reported them for playing together. I didn't know you couldn't play with your family members.
He said the article helped ALOT and thank you to Scythe for the info
Tman is that you?