Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Graved

Started by DARK-TEMPLAR [2315109] on in Faction Recruitment.

30 replies · 442 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
31
Discussion span
→
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Glodsoro [2683231]
I joined BRC just before the year 2023 ended. It was a pretty dark time for me, regarding Torn City.
But DARK-TEMPLAR showed me new light. New things, I've only dreamt of being able to do.

He and his great council members have helped me forget the dark past, and help me get back something really meaningful: Hope.

Without my friends here at the BRCollective, I don't think I would still play the game.

DARK-TEMPLAR and his team of awesome council members are the most laid-back, and intelligent people I have ever seen.

DARK-TEMPLAR is a great leader, and an even greater man. I have never regretted joining DARK-TEMPLAR's faction of greatness!
Tols [1348866]
I rejoined torn about 1.5year ago from a 10year absence. DT offered me a spot in BRC even-though I was unsure if this game was still for me. Loved every minute of it and BRC is the reason why. Tight family unit that got your back! Shout out to BRC
Aaron [1927408]
BRC was the first faction I joined when I started playing again. Great leadership, great communication, and there's been a constant push for improvement throughout my time here. Highly recommend.
Brina1396 [2605427]
I was in a horrible faction before BRC and when I got a message to join BRC I took my opportunity! It was the best decision I've ever made regarding torn! They are very understanding about irl situations when you're unable to be active 24/7 and the leadership is absolutely amazing and very well put together! Highly recommend
Morrigan [2326224]

I think I speak for all of Irradiated when I say that Templar has been incredibly helpful in supporting us when we need it. He has great advice for growing a faction and getting money, and he puts his money where his mouth is, having stepped in to intervene on our behalf multiple times. BRC isn't perfect, no faction or group is, but I haven't had regrets in being an affiliate.