I have the script installed with Userscript and activated on my settings but it isn’t showing up. I am using safari on iPhone 14 if anyone can help. Cheers and happy Easter
Egg script help
Started by BushidoX [2682771] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Scripts don’t work on mobile I believe, it don’t on mine
Try using it on tornpda. All of the scripts for the newspaper work great there.
I'm an Android monkey and have Kiwi browser installed with Tampermonkey. The scripts work just fine (including the current Easter ones)
Not sure about compatibility with Iphones
Not sure about compatibility with Iphones