48 replies · 2.87k views · thread synced · 9 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:49 / 49 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
49
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
61 / 100
Engagement score
76 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Yarrow[2668259]
· 35 likes · So basically, meta is to use it never
MsExa[1745481]Committee
· 17 likes · Black eggs matter!
mutley[588278]Moderator
· 6 likes · You use your Black Easter Egg. A sense of financial stability wraps its arms around you like a warm hug. You gain $28,744,296. I did anywhere between 7,500-10,000 18 nerve hacking crimes during Crimes 1.0
Not going to use my black eggs until new crimes come out. Was just wondering if anyone has gotten any impressive sums from it yet or if anyone who hacked during crimes 1.0 is holding it anyway.
[image: i.ibb.co] I know what you're saying, and I understand the data... but... I got one earlier today, that's my crimes 1.0 total and... I just really have to know!
What about using Duke loan Number as a Base Estimate? I look at Mine Every Now And Again... Not Much Up To 275 Million & 75 NNB Now There's apparently Also A Maximum Number He'll Loan Out... So Theres A limit to that method.
From the Wiki- "You can take a out a loan from Duke, up to 20% of the money you have made from crimes."
"The maximum loan possible to have is $2,500,000,000."