Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Private Island

Started by Bee-Man [969452] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 118 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Bee-Man [969452]
Hi, I spun the wheel of awesome, landed on the PI, and then the wheel went haywire and Leslie said something about wheel never gone backwards before, then proceeded to lose after that.

Is Torn taking the piss?

I think I should get the PI, to be fair, the wheel did initially land on it...