Can I have bunch of bottle caps
Make a wish
Started by BirthdayCupcake [2958303] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Most-liked replies
- DocFox [2664828]
· 4 likes ·
I wish everyone stays healthy and safe this holiday season. ^^
I wish for 350k
h.
I wish for a custom PI
I wish for 100m
i wish to have a donator pack
I wish for 50m
I wish something would happen because I just watch my nerv/energy bar refill
Get a donator pack dude!
I wish everyone stays healthy and safe this holiday season. ^^
I wish for a private island ( or a could of million would help me get by)?
I wish for one yea haha ?