Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Possible Spelling Error

Started by xThunderSlugx [2174166] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 41 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100

Most-liked replies

xThunderSlugx [2174166]
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

For the description of the Book Speed 3 - The Rejected Script it says "Screenwriter and amateur gynaecologist" but there is no "a" in gynecologist, unless this is a standard non American English spelling.
xThunderSlugx [2174166]
Thanks. When I googled the spelling none of the first like 10 results showed me that it was a British English spelling so I wasn't sure. Appreciate it.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
We should switch to the American spelling, gynecologist. Passing along to Joe.

Thanks..!!