I don’t know what it is, something seems way off on mobile. Last year I found 1 egg. I’m online a lot, click through all pages, scrolling….nothing! This year nothing yet, I don’t understand
Easter Eggs?
Started by KChing2 [1873703] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
You’ve already found 6 eggs this year, are you trolling in B&I?
I, too, would like to whine about my egg rate. Only 3 and the event is almost over.
f**k this years egg hunt...
5 days, ZERO eggs
5 days, ZERO eggs
Skill issue
Not a bug.
Not a bug.