Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

White Egg=reverse overdose

Started by Loved [2138073] on in Suggestions.

10 replies · 133 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
16
Authority score
27 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
HT-KrisW [317322]
Cutting current addiction level in half is way better than refilling life, energy and happy. It could save you 100’s of millions.
So your idea is the nerf the white egg?
Nilfgaardczyk [2406770]
I would prefer it to clear drug cool down. When you take Xanax you're at 0 nerve and most of time 0e (exception when you stack, not more frequently than once a week). Ful happy is one rehab trip and health is insta freevive every time you OD. The only problem is 24k drug cool down.

Or it could guarantee not overdosing next time. "You ate Xanax started to feel bad but you don't overdose cause you ate white egg few days ago. You're fine, try one more time."
Loved [2138073]
I like the no drug cooldown idea. I forgot about tat one. As for nerve, i could care less. I love comitting crime but after an overdose i almost never think of commiting a crime.

But rather than changing the White Egg Bonus, I would like to at least suggest the defunct Orange/Pink egg as a counter to the effects of a drug overdose.
Loved [2138073]
I see what you are saying. I just read the recent newspaper article on how to maximize the egg(s) bonus and the suggestion for the White egg reads

This egg should be saved for much later in the game. The more times you rehab throughout your life in Torn, the less effective a single rehab will be. As you progress through the game, rehab will cost you more and more. This egg, if saved for when you're a dribbling, shaking, fully-addicted crackhead, could save you hundreds of millions, if not billions.

That didn't seem at intuitive as the item decription that simply reads Effect: Halves current drug addiction and increases booster cooldown by 6 hours. Reading that TornTools tip has me thinking my employee effectiveness would be say -4 rather than -8.

Thank you for helping to point out that the White egg bonus halves rehab costs
Nilfgaardczyk [2406770]
Could be useful if you're director of the company, didn't think about it as I'm just simple work power. For me is no way to build addiction big enough for this egg to be usefull - I have to rehab daily or every other day.
Nilfgaardczyk [2406770]
Man I totally agree with you, but speaking from my perspective (which is 10*LS) i need to rehab daily. So I think yes if you're directior - you didn't have to rehab (and you're super old account) it can be super profitable for you.

Also out of curiosity, how many times you need to rehab from 3 xanax?

EDIT: i just saw you recently rehabbing 400 times a week :/ which is terryfying
Loved [2138073]
I gotta admit, i too am in a 10* LS, for this reason my xanax usage fell a lot in the last year. But as stated, when i started this thread i didn't grasp that half addiction meant half of lifetime addition's accrued cost of rehab. I took it too literal and though half my current addiction.

For this reason i consider white egg benefit okay and perhaps change pink egg status from TBD to Reverse negative effects of overdose.
Nilfgaardczyk [2406770]
So wait, it doesnt cut actual addiction, but lifetime effect of addiction on rehab efficiency? i didnt fint that at all. I fought Nobody build up his addiction rehab to 6B and just cut actual addiction in half.

You're sure about it?