Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

No More Eggs Spawn

Started by HEROIC [2454577] on in General Discussion.

42 replies · 2.16k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 43 / 43 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
43
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

HEROIC [2454577]
Have you noticed it? No more eggs are spawning since yesterday... is it because we have already got em all...that we were supposed to?!
FlyAgaric [2605415]
I just found a blue one, I was on main fac page, clicked another tab on fac page and returned to main fac page where a blue egg spawned.

Eggs are definitely still spawning
Padokill [93922]
There is still just over 2 hours left before new eggs stop spawning for those who's calendar is set at 10:00TCT. New eggs will have stopped spawning for everyone at 16:00 TCT.
Any eggs already spawned can be picked up until end of the event or next years event when they'll appear on different pages without affecting spawn rate of next years eggs.

Edit: for clarity new eggs stop spawning 1 day before end of the event. End of the event is tomorrow 3rd of April. So last day no new eggs spawn, but you can still pick up eggs.
Muthannnaa [2150016]
3 eggs found today

2 overseas 1 in Japan and 1 in SA (1 not overseas)
2 +1 = 3

Why you making me triple check hard maths this early in the morning!?
GrizzlyDaz [2655940]
eggs stop spawning 24 hours before event ends. Im basing this and last year as approx 10eggs each year. I got 17 to date so i guess I got 3 hidden somewhere. Prob Japan, Hawaii LOL.
Dooxo [116017]
For some reason I read it like you found 3 eggs overseas and only described 2 of them. lol
My bad. I hadn't had yet my morning coffee :)