Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

rw weapons

Started by ElsieHasFangs [2848109] on in Trading Post.

21 replies · 246 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
22
Discussion span
→
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

ElsieHasFangs [2848109]

Rifles:

Armalite: 62% Achilles Quality: 121.79%Yellow SOLD

Heckler & Koch SL8: 8% Expose Quality: 118.09%Yellow SOLD

Vektor CR-21: 28% Penetrate Quality: 94.52%Yellow SOLD

Steyr AUG: 7% Expose Quality: 124.05%Yellow SOLD

Heckler & Koch SL8: 21% Weaken Quality: 110.92%Yellow SOLD

M4A1 Colt Carbine 24% warlord SOLD

Melees:

Macana: 10% Fury Quality:101.65%Yellow

Samurai Sword: 4% Rage Quality: 136.41%Yellow

Kama: 5% Frenzy Quality: 96.10%Yellow SOLD

Scimitar: 16% Motivation 107.62%Yellow

Kitchen Knife: 23% Wither 117.98%Yellow SOLD

Diamond Bladed Knife SOLD

Claymore Empower SOLD

Shotguns:

Benelli M4 Super: 20% Weaken 139.86%Yellow

Benelli M4 Super: 16% Powerful 119.93%Yellow SOLD

Ithica SOLD

Armor:

Dune Helmet 33% Insurmountable 17.37%Yellow

Assault Helmet 24% Impenetrable 21.34%Yellow SOLD

Riot Pants SOLD

Assault Pants SOLD

Pistols:

Taurus SOLD

Not on Bazaar, but for sale:

Enfield SA-80: 16% Warlord 119.81% Yellow

Macana: 15% Eviscerate 106.36% Yellow

 

 

Some weapons negotiable. Feel free to message/DM, prices on my bazaar 

ElsieHasFangs [2848109]

Never saw the update to the rules thread! Thank you for informing me I will no longer be doing this! I hope you have a great night/morning! 

edit: I also did not assume any accounts to be ‘alts’ I thought they were new players I would not give any resources to accounts that I thought were alts