If the thread says open, you dont need to message me before attacking.
Message me after, with the ammount of losses you provided.
Buying losses for 250k each.
Send me a message [mail, not DM], with how many losses you have completed. I will check the ammount with my registered events, and payment will be sent when i am next online and have checked the information.
I am human and in need of sleep, aswell as have a job, but rest asured payments will be sent out as soon as i am able.
If you wish to provide a long term agreement for losses i am willing to discuss this and the price, in that case contact me before providing losses.
Message me after, with the ammount of losses you provided.
Buying losses for 250k each.
Send me a message [mail, not DM], with how many losses you have completed. I will check the ammount with my registered events, and payment will be sent when i am next online and have checked the information.
I am human and in need of sleep, aswell as have a job, but rest asured payments will be sent out as soon as i am able.
If you wish to provide a long term agreement for losses i am willing to discuss this and the price, in that case contact me before providing losses.