Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Profiles down?

Started by RoninLee [2212338] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 19 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
RoninLee [2212338]
I keep trying to get into profiles to attack and complete missions, but they seem to be down....keep 504'ing. Tried accessing on both my phone and desktop. Ordinarily I wouldn't mind, but I just ate a blue egg just to be able to do these mission attacks. It's the Tree-Hugger mission. I'll need my egg back if this isn't fixed soon!

Edit: Of course, as soon as I posted this, problem was fixed...Should have just been patient!