Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing Egg

Started by Oo_Max_Payne_oO [2909733] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 207 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
Oo_Max_Payne_oO [2909733]
I landed in Mexico this morning:
10:38:51 - 03/04/24 You boarded a 0h 18m personal flight from Torn to Mexico

Found and picked up a white egg, however for some reason, it's not showed up in my log or inventory :'(

Was hoping there might be a delay as that occasionally happens, but that's not the case so far.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
You did not pick up the egg, which is why it wasn't logged nor is it present in your inventory.

Thanks!
Violet_Grey [3055942]
I'm sure I had the same thing happen to me. I picked up an egg a few days ago. It's not in my log or inventory and didn't count towards my egg total.

I know there was an update after I picked up the egg that moved inventory stuff and a few eggs later I also unlocked the honour bar for having 10 eggs. Wonder if any of that affected it.
Oo_Max_Payne_oO [2909733]
I most definitely did pick it up. I was using the script "Egg Finder" which after alerting you, makes the egg huge and in the middle of the screen. It's virtually impossible not to click it.
Kwack [2190604]
The one by Lazerpent, or the one by me?

Laz's is called Egg Finder, but mine is the one that makes the egg fill the entire screen.

I've had no other reports (for either script) that it may have caused issues.