If you think someone is a cheapskate, I recommend messaging the person you are accusing and maybe telling them what they are being cheap about instead of placing a bounty anonymously like a coward lol
Call out
Started by Dyllzz [3136053] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 27
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 57 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Xerra [2775419]
· 30 likes ·
[image: i.postimg.cc] - Runalf [2047589]
· 29 likes ·
If you think someone is a coward, I recommend messaging the person you are accusing and maybe telling them why they are being a coward instead of whining on the forums like a noob lol - Frambojan [2720023]
· 2 likes ·
Who gets this offended about being called a cheapskate? This is some 1930's get off my lawn energy.
If you think someone is a coward, I recommend messaging the person you are accusing and maybe telling them why they are being a coward instead of whining on the forums like a noob lol
Use the company special to trace the person bountying you and bounty back. Doesn't need a GD thread.
For $10m I can have the anonymous bounties revealed and let you know who bountied you.
Only a cheapskate would consider that expensive after posting nonsense in GD.
Only a cheapskate would consider that expensive after posting nonsense in GD.
This thread isn't going to help your bounties like you think it is.
That's thing I can't find em and I have kno idea what their talking about
^10m is a really good cheap price
Good bargain that you should take ip
Good bargain that you should take ip
I am a damn noob lol
Only a cheapskate would post in GD as opposed to paying for a bounty reveal.
If I were u, I would've ask for this thread to be graved right now, or as soon as possible
Although IF I WERE U, I would never attempt ranting in GD :D
Although IF I WERE U, I would never attempt ranting in GD :D
Send me 500k
Noted lol is what is now I was just curious if dude would pop and tell me what I did lol
Appreciate all the support lmao imma just take the L
This reaction is exactly why I love this game lol
I originally down voted the OP for being another bounty whiner in GD, but I took it back when I saw him just taking it on the chin like a man. There's something I can respect about owning your choices like that. God speed, OP.
Who gets this offended about being called a cheapskate? This is some 1930's get off my lawn energy.
Only way through, is fwrd my friend..... appreciate you
Not offended at all lol I seen some of y'all took it personal. Is what it is. I can't do shit about it now