Dude....he's doing this essentially for free (anything you give him is your choice). He did specify that if it's complicated, it'll take him longer since it's just a side-project. If you're impatient, that's on you. Chill and just get on with your game in the meantime. ;-)
Posts archived: 64 / 64 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
nah, talked privately, for a project he named the price and said it would be done in one day.
till today, no more replies
till today, no more replies
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=67&t=16360716&b=0&a=0
Hey it's me! I'm famous!
One thing I would say is the quality % for someone like me and Whisp777 in that screenshot is redundant. We have one trash weapon so people come in and see our good Armalites.
One thing I would say is the quality % for someone like me and Whisp777 in that screenshot is redundant. We have one trash weapon so people come in and see our good Armalites.
DM ME
I want a script that shows this plushie
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
instead of this plushie
[image: yata.yt]
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
instead of this plushie
[image: yata.yt]
Last active 16 days ago. Divorced, jobless and left his faction (or been kicked out for inactivity). I'm only guessing but, chances are this offer is now dead in swamp. :-/
Just got back online again, was doing irl stuff that dragged me away
Can you go back offline please, thanks.
Write me a script to tell me when Einhander is low health
Nein
Well, I can let you know his current status at all times, and could possibly have the script log any times he enters the hospital, so you get a feel for his patterns.
If I cant use it on my nintendo 3ds in the shower I dont want it
Only the nintendo DSi :(
please stake me out <3
Can you create a script for the roulette wheel, instant spin. To reduce the wait tim eon the merit for 1000 spins.
Like the instant fast slots script? Apologies if there already is one, I couldn’t find in my search attempts.
thanks
Like the instant fast slots script? Apologies if there already is one, I couldn’t find in my search attempts.
thanks
The guy is in fed - again. Might need to look for it some place else :)
Oh. Well I guess I don’t want him writing a script for me then
Bro can you make a script that shows a countdown of the needle items you used so it can help you keep track of the needle effect when you are rolling needles? Thanks in advance and more power to you.