Hello reader
I'm in search of peoples who will aid my miscellaneous adventures...
Alright quick and simple. I'll pay you if you look for cool shi... Stuff at the dump and give it to me. No keeping any for yourself... I'm not a raccoon but I will buy your trash you find... Price negotiable. Reply for accepting my deal.
Hope to work with you :)
What's this about taking a dump?
[image: media2.giphy.com]
I will sell you anything I find at a 15% market markup
(Definitely not just gonna buy off item market like a normal person)
Is there a particular reason you want stuff from the dump specifically?
You know there is a market where the items actually smell new(ish) right?
TLDR; people ain't gonna spend even 5e to sell you an RS232 cable for $20...
How much we talking per E over top of item value? cause I've got a couple hundred things I could pretend I found at the... I mean I'd be HAPPY to dumpster dive for ya!
all jokes aside though might be right to search for another venture, nice thought but maybe not all that lucrative long term.
Edit: My sarcasm went undetected.
What benefit would this have for anyone doing dump searches for OP? Is OP paying more than the items are worth? Even if they did, is it worth wasting E on?
Makes no sense.
Hey new low battle stat testical player. I like your enthusiasm but this just simply won’t work because energy has a price.
With ranked wars you get paid per hit which cost 25e. This value varies and we’re not even talking merc hits. Selling a loss goes anywhere from 250-350k. Just using losses for simplicity you would need to pay out at least 60-90k per 5e spent for someone searching the dump and pray the item is worth more than that for profit which it won’t be.
Good luck !
Very intrepid. B+ on the motivation, F- on the planning and execution
moved to trading
Sure I'll buy junk from you... I mean that was the point of this