I believe I am the 2nd non-developer to get to crime skill 100 in forgery - 18:25:03 - 31/03/24 Your forgery skill level increased to 100
YATA showed 3 people had the "Documented Success" merit when the crime was released, so I assume those are developers or committee testing it out. I saw #4 (the first person) got it some time last week. Kudos to them, they must have multiple BBs for CBD for them to finish before me. Therefore, unless someone posts a screenshot otherwise, I am #5 in Torn history.
How did I do it? I started the alcohol book, Get Drunk and Lose Dignity (doubles alcohol effects) when the crime was released. I am in a 10* pub (130 nerve bar), have one BB of CBD, used Moonshine for the 48 hour St. Paddy's event, and have been using 4 nerve alcohol outside that window.
I recommend spamming Driver's License until level 75, and then Bank Check until level 100.
[image: i.ibb.co]
[image: i.ibb.co]
YATA showed 3 people had the "Documented Success" merit when the crime was released, so I assume those are developers or committee testing it out. I saw #4 (the first person) got it some time last week. Kudos to them, they must have multiple BBs for CBD for them to finish before me. Therefore, unless someone posts a screenshot otherwise, I am #5 in Torn history.
How did I do it? I started the alcohol book, Get Drunk and Lose Dignity (doubles alcohol effects) when the crime was released. I am in a 10* pub (130 nerve bar), have one BB of CBD, used Moonshine for the 48 hour St. Paddy's event, and have been using 4 nerve alcohol outside that window.
I recommend spamming Driver's License until level 75, and then Bank Check until level 100.
[image: i.ibb.co]
[image: i.ibb.co]