So err.. is there anyway to get the details that show in the log web interface via the api?
here's what I can see for some of the log types 8460-8462
Now compared to whats in the log screen
I was hoping to do some analysis of my bets to pull out stats based on sport (Football), bet type (Draw) and then the team (would have loved competition too, but although its shown in bookies its not in the logs at all)
Am I just using the wrong API call?
here's what I can see for some of the log types 8460-8462
"log": {
"8XGY9JBem2GIyWHFjKDn": {
"log": 8462,
"title": "Bookie win (new)",
"timestamp": 1712294048,
"category": "Casino",
"data": {
"selection": [
"4389127",
925589673,
7869814019,
],
"odds": "3.20",
"bet": 500000000,
"winnings": 1600000000,
"deduction": "",
},
"params": {
"italic": 1,
"color": "green",
},
},
"RkbzNarCptUfzkjjXLaL": {
"log": 8461,
"title": "Bookie lose (new)",
"timestamp": 1712286905,
"category": "Casino",
"data": {
"selection": [
"4389126",
925589657,
7872267496,
],
"odds": "3.20",
"bet": 500000000,
},
"params": {
"italic": 1,
"color": "red",
},
},
"94NgYqHsB0T67DxKykg9": {
"log": 8460,
"title": "Bookie bet (new)",
"timestamp": 1712291812,
"category": "Casino",
"data": {
"selection": [
4217153,
925334534,
7869852269,
],
"odds": "3.60",
"bet": 500000000,
},
"params": {
},
},
Now compared to whats in the log screen
05:14:08 - 05/04/24 You won $1,600,000,000 on your $500,000,000 (x3.20) bet in the Bookie on Draw (3-Way Ordinary time) bet on Tepatitlan FC v Tlaxcala FC (Football)
I was hoping to do some analysis of my bets to pull out stats based on sport (Football), bet type (Draw) and then the team (would have loved competition too, but although its shown in bookies its not in the logs at all)
Am I just using the wrong API call?
https://api.torn.com/user/?selections=log&log=8461,8462&key=x3UtinkIputKEYinEre?MoRoN