Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chat Missing

Started by kruug [2564233] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 22 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
kruug [2564233]
My chats are missing from my main game window in Firefox on Windows 11. I have every extension that could be interfering disabled (Torn Tools, Privacy Badger, TamperMonkey, and uBlock:0. I have cleared the cache, I have cleared the cookies, I have restarted the browser, I have restarted the computer.

It works in Firefox's Incognito, but anything I do to try and get it working in normal mode just does not work.

Looking in the console, I see the following: https://www.pastery.net/xjebqd/
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Is it possible for you to do a fresh installation of your browser? If it works fine in Incognito, then it should work fine in normal window after clearing your browser data for Torn. Please verify if all of the data is being cleared correctly and if all the scripts and extensions are turned off.
kruug [2564233]
Well, I guess this can be closed as "User Resolved".

Not sure which or what caused it, but I went through and ensured everything was disabled, I then cleared my cache and cookies for torn again, then completely closed out the browser. Opened it up, logged back in to Torn, and the chats came back.

Went through and enabled the extensions one-by-one, including the TamperMonkey scripts, with refreshing the page between each one, and the chats are still there.