Wish him a speedy recovery.
Praying for Theoderik
Started by Sethimothy [2197917] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 59 / 59 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Wishing you well broski!
Praying that all goes well.
Good luck!
Good luck!
16:51:05 - 16/03/24 You used 5 energy praying at the church
praying for speedy recovery
praying for speedy recovery
I lived and I appreciate all the loves and the mugs that I am getting now since I openly posted my name. Haha.
You all ate great. (Wel. . . . Except you. You know who you are.)
Lots of pain but doing well. VERY tired
More pics to come in FB Torn.
You all ate great. (Wel. . . . Except you. You know who you are.)
Lots of pain but doing well. VERY tired
More pics to come in FB Torn.
Glad to hear from ya! That had to be some scary shit I couldn't even imagine. Still in my thoughts til your 100% man
+1 prayer in torn
Glad to hear it went well! May your heart be forever strong!
Wishing a fast recovery , glad your surgery went well !!
Good luck with you surgery
Fantastic to hear. As Odin pointed out earlier, we seem to have too many of these posts go the other way.
My nephew went through a few of these, and even though they were somewhat routine, every one is still absolutely scary.
Hopefully you'll have a speedy recovery
My nephew went through a few of these, and even though they were somewhat routine, every one is still absolutely scary.
Hopefully you'll have a speedy recovery
Hello all.
I lived. Was officially on by-pass (dead) for over 2 hours. NO visions of the afterlife and I am VERY disappointed about that
Overall, I would say the experience was a 8/10 would do again.
I was "lucky" to have one of the few surgeries where, if they stick a tube down your throat to help you breath (incubation), I got to be woken up as they had to remove it. (My lungs were both collapsed).
THAT was a 1-star. 1/10 do again. I HIGHLY recommend to NEVER do that little nighmare!
HERE is a link to view my chest cut open and my heart beating after the surgery. CAUTION - EXTREMEMLY GRAPHIC!
https://www.facebook.com/diveshawndive/posts/442370528262553/
*************************
I want to personally thank every one of you that stood by my side during this adventure. I have no problem dying. My mom and bride would have none of THAT.
You have all (mostly) protected me and taken care of me while I was down. I will forever be grateful. And those that followed on FB close enough, I think you know I'm a half-way decent guy (that likes to mug a lot). But, I will be here for anyone that asks. This game brings us together. I'm glad my "opening" brought us together even more.
Stay safe!
I lived. Was officially on by-pass (dead) for over 2 hours. NO visions of the afterlife and I am VERY disappointed about that
Overall, I would say the experience was a 8/10 would do again.
I was "lucky" to have one of the few surgeries where, if they stick a tube down your throat to help you breath (incubation), I got to be woken up as they had to remove it. (My lungs were both collapsed).
THAT was a 1-star. 1/10 do again. I HIGHLY recommend to NEVER do that little nighmare!
HERE is a link to view my chest cut open and my heart beating after the surgery. CAUTION - EXTREMEMLY GRAPHIC!
https://www.facebook.com/diveshawndive/posts/442370528262553/
*************************
I want to personally thank every one of you that stood by my side during this adventure. I have no problem dying. My mom and bride would have none of THAT.
You have all (mostly) protected me and taken care of me while I was down. I will forever be grateful. And those that followed on FB close enough, I think you know I'm a half-way decent guy (that likes to mug a lot). But, I will be here for anyone that asks. This game brings us together. I'm glad my "opening" brought us together even more.
Stay safe!
Keep on keeping on man. Hell of a thing to now have kind of behind you. Hopefully the full recovery doesn't take too long.
Glad to see you back! Hell of a ride to go on, and it was really nice to see people coming together to wish you well with the surgery/recovery.
We haven't interacted before but we're all similar flavours of crazy on here - would have sucked to lose a member of the most dysfunctional country on Earth (Torn).
Here's to a full and speedy recovery mate - after all that you deserve it!
We haven't interacted before but we're all similar flavours of crazy on here - would have sucked to lose a member of the most dysfunctional country on Earth (Torn).
Here's to a full and speedy recovery mate - after all that you deserve it!
Yeah, don't be stupid and post your name. This group is a BIT more civilized than Global. .. ... but, barely.
I posted my name understanding the risks involved.
And in truth, am extremely happy at seeing the results of decent people standing up for the little man. Amazing and it restores my faith in humanity. People are good.
sw
I posted my name understanding the risks involved.
And in truth, am extremely happy at seeing the results of decent people standing up for the little man. Amazing and it restores my faith in humanity. People are good.
sw
good luck Theoderik
Mentions: Theoderik [2636677]
Theoderik liked your post
Praying for Theoderik
Welcome back :)
Praying for Theoderik
Welcome back :)
Wishing a speedy recovery!
to your friend.... and his ol' lady once that newly repaired ticker gets it's first "stress" test!
to your friend.... and his ol' lady once that newly repaired ticker gets it's first "stress" test!
Amazing
I stared at your heart for a while
You get well soon
I stared at your heart for a while
You get well soon