.
About this thread
Posts archived: 530 / 530 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 530
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 67 / 100
- Engagement score
- 82 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Rafale [3001212]
· 15 likes ·
Reason for many dislikes: I was angry at players, who copypaste their whole post as a bump and completly flood search, hiding other users posts and I started adding to my last post search tags, that made it appear before …
Reason for many dislikes:
I was angry at players, who copypaste their whole post as a bump and completly flood search, hiding other users posts and I started adding to my last post search tags, that made it appear before theirs. A lot of guys started disliking my thread, bountying me and finally reported it. I got warning, removed search tags, but bad karma stayed.
Current search is broken, so before report, I suggested staff member to add guidelines to this trading forum to:
- allow for trader offer to be displayed only at first and last post, rest should be edited to simple bump. This way when searching for your item you would only see each player's offer once, instead of their duplicated posts
- remove all texts like weapons sold, search tags etc. Yes, I was doing it, but this was the only way for me to fight against the flood of duplicated posts and monopol in this trading world.
Staff member refused. I can't do anything about this. Apparently search system at this forum should stay broken.
Also, a lot of traders think that cheap weapon is bad weapon and shouldn't be posted. Now I have really bad karma here. But don't worry, it means that I will be still pissing other players off by sellings my items MUCH cheaper that they. But you are still welcome to like my post and help me recover :)
Your least liked trader
Update 13.04.2024: After reporting some of this traders I mentioned previously I saw some of their bumps being edited. Maybe there is still hope for this trading forum :)