Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

easter egg jumps

Started by britishwarrior [1596758] on in Questions & Answers.

19 replies · 519 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
19
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
65 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

sdakdasmdlw [3259108] ×1

Ar53_Hol [2430424]
Stack, use 5 and a ecstasy, then train. Have a full nerve bar and refills for e and nerve ready.


I add nerve to the mix because ce and cs gain is also linked to happy
SleepIsForWeak [2579797]
you gotta admire the dedication to being a complete piece of racist shit to do this lmao.

most efficient would probably be stack to max energy, use 5 yellow eggs, then ecstasy and train your full stack and then a refill, jus r like a normal happy jump.
SleepIsForWeak [2579797]
you weren't here for the guy who spammed the n-word about 400 times :P

hence [background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Ar53_Hol[/background][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)] [/background][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)][2430424]'s "Inb4 fed"[/background]
dunmugmeh [538353]
I have 5 yellow eggs. I also do not have the merit for having 100k happy. I assume the standard protocol is to use all 5 then use xtc and pray for no overdose LOL.

Maybe go nuts and stack to 1000 energy for a train before hand but i suspect that would be counter productive for a field mouse of my stature in the game.
Tuit [2257608]
Tbf without context it looks like that's exactly what you were doing and I didn't see an edit on OP thread start so I assumed either u were trolling or something got deleted lmao. YOU BIG MEANIE RACE BAITER
SleepIsForWeak [2579797]
yeye i get that, hence le second post :P. i tend to not edit shit tho because me no want someone to put words in my mouth, especially when it comes to "sensitive" topics like this

bogieeee why make me look like a bug meanie race baiter :(
SaucyHorsey [2207104]
Tbf the guy ur talking about didnt say anything wrong of the sort ur on about here, yea he poked his head in and said “in b4 fed” but that and ur response had nothing to do with this thread, it happened elsewhere
SleepIsForWeak [2579797]
ok, one LAST time

this f**ker (https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=3259108) posted the n-word about 400 times in this thread and several others. in this thread, the post was the second one, hence why Ar53_Hol said "Inb4 fed". i also responded, calling the poster (NOT OP) "a complete piece of racist shit". staff wiped every single one of his posts off torn however so it looks bad, hence why I have made 3 (now 4) posts clarifying.

i am genuinely struggling with this shit, because for some reason people think that I am calling OP a racist.. and then proceeding to offer advice to his question. it has gotten to the point where I have been called a retard because they refuse to listen to the points that I made literally 20 times ina private chat. f**king insane.

no hate to any of y'all (except that one person) because the post got deleted so it looks weird, but please put two and two together before talking shit.

Mentions: sdakdasmdlw [3259108]

chupACABra [474281]
I think the standard protocol would be
Full stack
5x yellow eggs
Ecstasy
...
then
4x green eggs
Refill
...
Add nerve to the mix

___________
The way I would/will do it tho is a bit different xD
No stack, just 150e
All yellow eggs available
All green eggs available
Refill
Xanax
Cans/FHCs to max booster cooldown if not already
Ar53_Hol [2430424]
Can confirm this is exactly what happened. The turd started posting in every post at the top of gd as well as spamming a few of their own posts of the same dribble.


Staff then removed all their posts without a trace like thanos clicked his fingers leaving several posts on several threads completely out of context. With the amount of reports that went in I’m surprised it took as long as it did for staff to hit the fed button