Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Work stats

Started by Beleraind [3234771] on in Company Recruitment.

0 replies · 8 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
5 / 100
Story score
8 / 100
Engagement score
21 / 100
Beleraind [3234771]
Manual labor 729
Intelligence 184
Endurance 486
Total 1,399

Hoping to find something semi-good at the very least, I'm active 24/7 and I just enjoy being as useful as possible! I know my stats aren't the best, but I'll do whatever is needed to get them to where they need to be