Please send me cheese. Old, new or smelly I don't care I just need cheese. Please send cheese. My rats are hungry they need cheese.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Pass
13:06:28 - 07/04/24 You sent 2x Smelly Cheese to HumanRat
Enjoy
Enjoy
I would like to confirm that this poster is not affiliated to the Ratz.
You can't afford it.
Is this a new creative way of begging?? I like it!
13:55:10 - 07/04/24 You sent some Smelly Cheese to HumanRat with the message: enjoy :D
13:55:10 - 07/04/24 You sent some Smelly Cheese to HumanRat with the message: enjoy :D
sounds exactly like a new rat recruit conspiracy but ok
graved, no discussion