Torn has taught me many things like gambling and how dumb people really are, but most of all it taught me that relationships are way more important than a ?ing game, it showed me how enjoyable life really was when I was actually spending it, instead, for almost a year I wasted life and this game is way too effort, don't get me wrong this game is mildly addictive. But it's a waste of 1.8 million of peoples time.
Idk why I'm saying this but, a game isn't worth spending money on, it isn't worth losing your shit over, and it definitely isn't worth spending time grinding lvls and literally calculating useless shit that doesn't even matter but just proves that people aren't out in the real world opening a bazaar, or taking an actual flight to Hawaii. Now that I think about this Im leaving so might as well show them what I mean by losing their shit. And you can quote me on this.
There are only two genders. All lives matter and this isn't racist or stupid. Theses human snowflakes are weaker than the actual snowflakes. Vegans saying that they make a difference when they only piss off people is as stupid as it is hilarious. And just to Cherry on top it, nobody gives a rats ass about your pronouns.
This is gambler/Alastor/dumbass who thinks he's hot shit signing off and wishing all the left minded woke Americans a shitty year... ?
Idk why I'm saying this but, a game isn't worth spending money on, it isn't worth losing your shit over, and it definitely isn't worth spending time grinding lvls and literally calculating useless shit that doesn't even matter but just proves that people aren't out in the real world opening a bazaar, or taking an actual flight to Hawaii. Now that I think about this Im leaving so might as well show them what I mean by losing their shit. And you can quote me on this.
There are only two genders. All lives matter and this isn't racist or stupid. Theses human snowflakes are weaker than the actual snowflakes. Vegans saying that they make a difference when they only piss off people is as stupid as it is hilarious. And just to Cherry on top it, nobody gives a rats ass about your pronouns.
This is gambler/Alastor/dumbass who thinks he's hot shit signing off and wishing all the left minded woke Americans a shitty year... ?