Hello
I have just woken up and was curios how much i traveled the last week and how much money i made from that per day. I looked into the logs and thought:" i m sure there must be a script that logs travel into a google sheet and calculates how much money i made from that per day" i looked around but i couldnt find anything so my question is: Is there a Script that logs your Travel activity ?
I have just woken up and was curios how much i traveled the last week and how much money i made from that per day. I looked into the logs and thought:" i m sure there must be a script that logs travel into a google sheet and calculates how much money i made from that per day" i looked around but i couldnt find anything so my question is: Is there a Script that logs your Travel activity ?