Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ignore this it's all good

Started by Tracteur [3186403] on in Missions.

1 replies · 126 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
Tracteur [3186403]

Duke gave me a mission about killing someone's spouse but that said person is in federal jail and thus doesn't give info of who their spouse is.

I simply cannot complete the mission. Is there anything I can do??

I found out it's good. There's not the little badge of married but it was in their profile