Actually..Eid will be celebrated today .only if we see the crescent moon in sky in our region..so tomorrow is eid for most of indian people.
Eid Mubarak!
Started by Muthannnaa [2150016] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 273 / 273 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Yikes so many negative comments. Eid Mubarak to all Muslims and especially Selamat Hari Raya to my mates from Malaysia. What are you eating with your family this morning? ?
I don't know for many..for Eid celebration I'll eat vermicelli(kind of rice noodles) with coconut milk and banana sprinkled with raisins and nuts.
Eid Mubarak my brothers and sisters
Eid Mubarak every moslem in Torn City! :D
Ofkoz la rendang. Selamat Hari Raya
Eid Mubarak ~
Eid Mubarak to all that celebrate! May your celebrations be full of love, laughter and light.
Now for the unpleasant part and I wish I didn't have to say this, but I would like to remind people that Torn doesn't tolerate people who are looking to push an agenda of xenophobia. If you are looking to do so here or anywhere else, we will action you appropriately. Please keep this thread on the topic of Eid and if you would like to make any ignorant comments regarding this religious celebration, I suggest you don't.
Now for the unpleasant part and I wish I didn't have to say this, but I would like to remind people that Torn doesn't tolerate people who are looking to push an agenda of xenophobia. If you are looking to do so here or anywhere else, we will action you appropriately. Please keep this thread on the topic of Eid and if you would like to make any ignorant comments regarding this religious celebration, I suggest you don't.
Eid Mubarak everyone!!
It will be Eid tomorrow in our country, but lets say advance Eid Mobarak
Cool.
Easy to say when they butchered my people. May The Lion of Judah set you all free
Eid Mubarak!
May this Eid bring happiness and Joy to you all!
<3
Love,
Big C.
May this Eid bring happiness and Joy to you all!
<3
Love,
Big C.
Eid Mubarak to all my fellow Muslim brothers and sisters and all those who are joining us in spirit. May everyone be blessed!
So once I went to this park during Eid, and in a public building within the park, I remember seeing balloons, and decorations on the walls, and a lot of Muslims sitting together at tables eating, I think, really good food (I didn't take any), and chatting and just having a good time, and I felt happy for them, and I also have a lot of respect for Muslims. I think that Eid is a very special holiday, and that the celebration is well-deserved after fasting for a whole month, which sounds very difficult to do. Eid Mubarak, and I hope that the celebrations would be filled with lots of happiness!
P.S. All the food that you guys are talking about sound really delicious!
P.S. All the food that you guys are talking about sound really delicious!
Eid Mubarak
Eid Mubarrak from Indonesia for all my moslem brothers and sisters!!
it's funny when people just so emotional because you kindly just tryna help people in how to put and write a post properly.
Eid Mubarak to everyone who celebrates!
wow,i thought there no malaysian play this game,i amaze
Happy eid mubarak / selamat hari raya
Happy eid mubarak / selamat hari raya