Not sure if it's that big of an achievement, but it makes me happy.
1885 days, first try and first OC success as a PA Lead!
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]Thanks B3 and TwistedRusso, y'all da best.
Many moons ago when I was a weenie just doing plane hijacks, and took over running OCs so I could cheat and get myself into a PA team ASAP Dalz and I discussed our frustrations about HOW LONG it takes to get to PA readiness.
Not long after that, he made the cut for his first PA, and luckily roster allowed him to continue.
Now he's da boss! I know it's a long-held dear ambition, so idc if it's small to any of you, it's huge to him, congrats Dalz! - so happy the first one was a success, and even happier that it was a good one too.
Go team, go team, gooooo team
TuS would be proud, congrats
damn thats some good shit bro
Grats! How many successful PAs have you been in in total?
Congrats! And also i believe crime 2.0 does expedite the CE growth progress, allowing players to be able to participate PA/HJ earlier than crime 1.0 - just my own opinion and experience
From TornStats, I make it 33 over the last year. PAs are quite RNG swing-y ofc.
Big congrats brother! Having a successful PA as a lead is a big achievement!
Rated - not an achievement.
Don’t mind the haters Dalz. Congratz on the PA lead!
Congratz Dalzadar :)
You'll have many more but the 1st is always special.
CONGRATS MY FELLOW CULTIST