Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[BUYING] EVERYTHING

Started by EmilyxXx [3079748] on in Trading Post.

12 replies · 125 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
16
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
EmilyxXx [3079748]
Welcome to my trading post, mostly, I AM BUYING EVERYTHING

I am a new trader, hoping to enter the community
  • Do you have anything you need to sell?
  • Anything you need to get rid of Asap?
  • Need good prices with good service?
  • Need trusted long-term-plushy traders?
If so, HIT ME UP!! And lets do buisness

Common Items I buy would include Plushies, Xanax, E dvds, with around 1% difference, with quick and easy trusted free-mug trades

Help me Join the Community as a FREEMUG TRUSTED TRADER THANKS EVERYONE