Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Frozen blackjack/ missing points

Started by LrdSatan [3210318] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 59 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
LrdSatan [3210318]
Device: samsung SM-A037U Android: 13 App version: 2.0.28 I was playing blackjack at the casino and a message appeared on the screen saying that my Ford Focus was totalled at the race at mudpit and I think I said that o was taken to the hospital so then the blackjack screen was frozen I couldn't get do anything that also when I have noticed that I only had a few points left believe I had like 28 points and I only had 3o hope u can help
C
....( I'm sorry ur right totally forgot about the refill I was a little under the weather. Wasn't quite my self. The black jack was frozen....that is forsure
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
You are not missing any points from what I can see, you had 28 points till yesterday, but you used 25 points on Energy refill:

04:50:25 - 06/04/24 LrdSatan used 25 points on an Energy Refill gaining 145 energy

As for the Blackjack issue, you cannot continue playing the game after you get hospitalized, however we need to show the error page instead of making the UI unresponsive. I will ask Artem to address this.

[image: i.imgur.com]

Thanks!