What does this mean and how did only making bazaar purchases trigger this?
Script issue temporary ban #1
Started by TookYoShyt [3254819] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 14
- Likes on archived posts
- 18
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 67 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
Most-liked replies
- SkinnyPeen [2176021]
· 7 likes ·
Dw about it man, it could be worse, I got done for wallhacking and esp during our last ranked war, I've been banned from attacking anyone in a ranked war for 999 days. - bogie [148747] Admin
· 6 likes ·
If you are buying multiple items in the same second it triggers a 24 hour restriction on bazaars. I've personally never seen this happen to someone outside of black friday events... - flare [2195157] Officer
· 1 likes ·
Can you link a screenshot of the warning/ban? Ive never seen this
Can you link a screenshot of the warning/ban? Ive never seen this
I dont use any scripts at all but i have triggered the bot hunter in the past by buying stuff very fastly.
I have seen players mentioning if they buy 'too fast' that can trigger a temporary ban from buying but i havent triggered that myself.
I have seen players mentioning if they buy 'too fast' that can trigger a temporary ban from buying but i havent triggered that myself.
Dw about it man, it could be worse, I got done for wallhacking and esp during our last ranked war, I've been banned from attacking anyone in a ranked war for 999 days.
smh cant believe it
That's strange. I have bought things from the Item Market very quickly with the torn tools script. Never had a ban.
Probably not something you can discuss in GD. Likely something you will have to discuss with staff
Probably not something you can discuss in GD. Likely something you will have to discuss with staff
Never had any problems. However I only used scripts for Christmas or Easter event. That being said you getting it after 10 days sure is some sort of achievement.
Guess they don't want multis working for instacart, go figure
damn not again
It's possible that either you were using an autoclicker or they think you were.
I remember one time I started getting capchas randomly after INNOCENTLY purchasing items from the item market WITHOUT such things...
That was like a year ago and I have not had a problem with anything on the market since. It's possible that you got hit with a false positive by the bot (like me) but that's pretty rare AFAIK.
I remember one time I started getting capchas randomly after INNOCENTLY purchasing items from the item market WITHOUT such things...
That was like a year ago and I have not had a problem with anything on the market since. It's possible that you got hit with a false positive by the bot (like me) but that's pretty rare AFAIK.
If you are buying multiple items in the same second it triggers a 24 hour restriction on bazaars.
I've personally never seen this happen to someone outside of black friday events...
I've personally never seen this happen to someone outside of black friday events...
OP what were you buying so fervently that made you exceed the bazaar item purchase trigger?
Sounds mad suss tbh.
I'm gonna fireup the spinbot when I'm free from this hideous sanctioning, watch
Beware of taking any actions too fast, keep moving your mouse (and don't play thru remote display on touchscreen) to avoid getting automatically punished by the flawed bothunter script.
Don't let this dishearten you, sadly this is an issue in most games, anti cheat is there only to prevent the stupidest of cheaters and inconvenience legitimate players.
Don't let this dishearten you, sadly this is an issue in most games, anti cheat is there only to prevent the stupidest of cheaters and inconvenience legitimate players.
Can you still bleed points? And 999 day?? That's a long f**king time
Tbf no anti cheat can be perfect and there will ALWAYS be false positives. I do feel that TORN has a higher # of them than most games but I am not in the know enough to say such a thing as fact.
I do not think it exists to inconvenience legit players but it often can and I'm sure by adding a bit of code they could improve the playing experience of many but that lies on the devs to decide to do so.
I do not think it exists to inconvenience legit players but it often can and I'm sure by adding a bit of code they could improve the playing experience of many but that lies on the devs to decide to do so.
Shit happens. You can build a bridge and get over it or keep stomping and try to get it on other ppl but it just seems childish