FALLOUT IS LIVE
Started by H4D35 [1487001] on in TV & Movies.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 24
- Authority score
- 23 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Most-liked replies
- PaleDaughter48 [2893034]
· 4 likes ·
Gotta love Walton Goggins!
I've been busy but just finished episode 1 and it's looking good so far!
Edit, watched some more, Walton Goggins and Michael Emerson are perfect.
Edit, watched some more, Walton Goggins and Michael Emerson are perfect.
Sadly from what I’ve heard the lore the show sets up makes most events in Fallout New Vegas impossible to happen. I’m going to watch it later when I get home, I hope the show itself is good though!
1st episode down and holy hell the nostalgia so far. The pip boys were done perfect.
Finished 1st episode. Looking good!
Finished the first and will probably binge when I have a good amount of time. Its solid! Also made me pick up my Fallout 4 save again.
Gotta love Walton Goggins!
if you want the new vegas experience just listen to johnny guitar on repeat while you watch
Ngl, very underrated actor.
apparently just gets better as it goes on, hyped to watch the rest man
Just finished. It does get better as it goes on. Bad ass show. Another masterpiece from Jonathan Nolan.
[image: i.postimg.cc]
[image: i.postimg.cc]
Just finished all the episodes. Absolutely amazing. Could be the best TV adaption of a video game that I have ever seen. Even better than The Last of Us.
It might even be the best screen adaption of a video game, including movies.
Sets were great, props were amazing. Costume and makeup amazing. CGI amazing.
You can tell it's high budget and you can tell they have studied the lore.
To top it off it's an original story with original characters and locations. But set in the same universe as the video games. Had it not been the. The Last of Us might have taken 1st place
It might even be the best screen adaption of a video game, including movies.
Sets were great, props were amazing. Costume and makeup amazing. CGI amazing.
You can tell it's high budget and you can tell they have studied the lore.
To top it off it's an original story with original characters and locations. But set in the same universe as the video games. Had it not been the. The Last of Us might have taken 1st place
This is shit, the serie is so good I binge watched it in two days, couldn't hold my eyes open at work.
great season 1. I watch this because I love Ella Purnell. =)